Being part of the cohort has made me feel gratitude and a sense of peace...the community...is made of people who do not think twice before rolling up their sleeves and help you get through the hurdles...this is a safe place, without judgments...where we can ask for help and grow our capacity.
How will DIWA set you apart?
This online program aims to equip WSEs with frameworks, tools, and ideas that will enable them to lead teams effectively and create systemic impact. This learning journey consists of the following modules:
- Impact Strategies for System Change:
- Identifying and framing a problem statement with root cause analysis
- Mapping the system and identifying key leverage points for change
- Designing solutions for direct and indirect impacts
- Female Leadership for System Change:
- Shifting the narrative around female leadership to overcome gender-specific barriers
- Recognizing one's role as a leader, mother, community organizer and finding courage though these roles
- Amplifying one's impact by building a culture of Changemaking
- Sustainability for System Change:
- Identifying the right business model for one’s organization
- The social investor mindset
- Storytelling for fundraising
This program also aims to create a close-knit community of WSEs who are dedicated to being Changemakers in ASEAN, which will provide support and collaboration opportunities in creating difficult systemic change.
- Leadership: WSEs are taken through different aspects of leadership and how to be a better communicator and empathizer. These workshops work on increasing the women’s confidence and getting them to better understand their position in a team.
- Impact Strategy: WSEs are briefed on various ways to understand, increase, and measure their impact.
- Sustainability Modules: WSEs are taken through different forms of financial sustainability and organization sustainability. They will be given frameworks to come up with a plan and strategy for both their financial and organizational sustainability.
Deutsche Bank will be supporting 10 Women Social Entrepreneurs who are focused on the field of climate change and sustainability as part of the DIWA program. This pathway will create an insightful learning experience for these WSEs and a community of women driving impact in the field of climate change and sustainability.
S&P Global Foundation will be supporting 30 Women Social Entrepreneurs who are focused on creating more inclusive economies across various sectors and driving impact through their organizations.